TOP n°1.1 - Blue Provence
The new version of the bandeau. It now has a pretty bow in the middle and removable straps. It is made with fabric made of recycled plastic bottle fibers recovered from the Mediterranean Sea.
- Adjustable back. Plastic-free closure: no micro-waste possible.
- The ideal swimming costume for a beautiful tan as we like it
- Openings for adding removable foams
- The straps can be worn crossed behind the neck or simply attached to the back. If you don't want them, just put them in your top, in the openings dedicated to the removable foams
- Lined with a thicker main fabric, it is not transparent when wet.
This top fits normally. Take your usual size according to the equivalences of your bra in the size guide. If you hesitate between two sizes, take the next size up.
If you have any doubts or questions about the size, please contact us at email@example.com
Chloe is 1m80, a C cup and wears a size M.
Fabric & Care
Posidonia's objective is to use a fabric that contributes to cleaning the oceans and the environment, but also very elegant and comfortable to free women from any constraint of movement. An eco-responsible jersey is also a sustainable jersey, which is why I have chosen the highest range of European fabric made up of waste such as fishing nets and plastic bottles.
90% Ecoyard Polyamide. 10% Elastane.
Labels: OEKO-TEX Standard 100. Global Recycled Standard.
Fiber recycling and fabric manufacturing: Spain. The energy used at the plant is solar. Ecological printing. Kilometer 0 between bottle collection and processing plant.
🌞 UV protection SPF50Maintenance
The sea and the salt do not alter your swimsuits if you rinse them with fresh water after each use. Let it dry flat or laid out on its own.
Hand wash your swimsuit. You can wash it in the machine at the end of your vacation, in a delicate cycle, with a nut of non-detergent detergent, without a spin or drying cycle.
The chlorine resistance index of our materials is very good. Light colors, however, are more delicate.