TOP n°1.1 - Terre Provençale with dots
The print and the color are created by Posidonie in our studios.
- Adjustable back. A plastic-free closure: no micro-waste possible.
- The ideal swimsuit for a beautiful tan just the way we like it.
- The straps can be worn crossed behind the neck or simply tied in the back. If you don't want them, just store them in your top in the foam pockets.
- Lined with the fairly thick main fabric, it is not transparent when wet.
- A space is provided for the foam.
This top fits normally. Take your usual size according to the equivalences of your bra in the size guide .
In case of doubts or questions about the size, do not hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anais is 1m56 tall, has an A cup and wears an S.
Fabric & Care
Posidonia's objective is to use a fabric that contributes to cleaning the oceans and the environment, but also very elegant and comfortable to free women from any constraint of movement. An eco-responsible jersey is also a sustainable jersey, which is why I have chosen the highest range of European fabric made up of waste such as fishing nets and plastic bottles.
90% Ecoyard Polyamide. 10% Elastane.
Labels: OEKO-TEX Standard 100. Global Recycled Standard.
Fiber recycling and fabric manufacturing: Spain. The energy used at the plant is solar. Ecological printing. Kilometer 0 between bottle collection and processing plant.
🌞 UV protection SPF50Maintenance
The sea and the salt do not alter your swimsuits if you rinse them with fresh water after each use. Let it dry flat or laid out on its own.
Hand wash your swimsuit. You can wash it in the machine at the end of your vacation, in a delicate cycle, with a nut of non-detergent detergent, without a spin or drying cycle.
The chlorine resistance index of our materials is very good. Light colors, however, are more delicate.