Company name: POSIDONIE
Legal form: SASU
Share capital: €5,000
Head office: Allée François Nardi, 83160 La Valette-du-var France
RCS number: 852 820 49700018
VAT number: FR76852820497
Director of publication: Lauren Peuch
CREATION OF PHOTOS
Photographers: Alma Drovnak & Lauren Peuch
Videos: Lauren Peuch
Logo: Lauren Peuch
We ensure the protection of personal data. All the information you transmit to us is only used in the context of your commercial relationship with www.posidonie.io. They are in no way disclosed to a third party or resold.
POSIDONIE, which publishes this website (hereinafter “POSIDONIE”) attaches particular importance to the protection of the personal data and privacy of its users. To this end, POSIDONIE undertakes to process this personal data in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in the countries from which its users access the website www.posidonie.io, including in particular the General European Regulation on Data Protection, known as “RGPD” or “GDPR”.
However, if this information is not sufficient to answer all your questions, we invite you to contact POSIDONIE at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is personal data?
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (referred to as a "data subject").
In the context of the www.posidonie.io website and the online sales service, the persons concerned are the Internet users visiting this website and the users of this service.
The processing of personal data is subject to a specific legal and regulatory framework, constituted for France essentially by the GDPR and the so-called “Informatique et Libertés” law of January 6, 1978 as recently amended by the law relating to the protection of personal data. personal data of June 20, 2018.
- What personal data is collected, for what purposes, and on what legal basis?
POSIDONIE collects personal data concerning its users in the following cases, for the following purposes:
- When browsing the website www.posidonie.io. POSIDONIE collects, through the servers of its website, the following data:
- The IP and/or MAC address of your terminal;
- The type of your terminal;
- The version of your browser software.
These data are collected and processed for the purpose of allowing the correct display of the website www.posidonie.io on your screen. This processing is based on the need for its implementation for the execution of a contract to which the user is a party, namely the conditions of use of the website www.posidonie.io.
If you have consented to the use of the corresponding cookies as described in article 4 below, POSIDONIE may also collect via these cookies, when you browse the various pages and contents of the website www. posidonie.io, data relating to this navigation, such as the pages visited or the content viewed.
This browsing data is collected and processed for the purpose of measuring the audience of the pages and content of the website www.posidonie.io. This processing is based on POSIDONIE's legitimate interest in gaining better knowledge of traffic to its website.
This data may also be used for the purpose of personalizing the advertising content displayed via the website www.posidonie.io. This processing is based on your consent.
- When you register for the online sales service.
When you register for the online sales service, POSIDONIE collects the following data via the registration form:
- Your surname and first name(s);
- Your email address ;
- Your password.
These data are collected and processed for the purpose of managing your user account and allowing you to use the online sales service. This processing is based on the need for its implementation for the execution of a contract to which the user is a party, namely the conditions of use of the website www.posidonie.io.
- When placing and paying for an order via the online sales service
In addition to the data mentioned in 2.2 above, POSIDONIE collects the following data when you place an order and pay for this order via the online sales service:
- Your first and last name;
- The name of your company (optional);
- Your full mailing address for delivery;
- Your billing address (if different from above);
- The items you order;
- Your promo code (if applicable);
- Your phone number ;
- Your choice of payment and delivery method;
- The details of the credit card you use for payment (if you opt for this payment method).
This personal data is necessary to allow us to prepare and ship your order, and to receive your payment.
Data relating to the transaction other than payment data (billing address, time of payment, amount paid, etc.) are kept for the duration of the legal prescription in the matter.
The collection and processing of the aforementioned personal data is based on the execution of a contract to which the User is a party.
- During your exchanges with POSIDONIE
When you communicate with POSIDONIE in writing, in particular to our contact address email@example.com, POSIDONIE collects and processes the following data relating to our exchanges:
- The content of your message;
- The e-mail address and identifier of the sender of the message as it appears on our inbox;
- The dates and times of your message.
This data is necessary for the proper management of our commercial relationship, and more particularly to understand and process your request, if applicable.
This processing is based on your consent, which you express by sending us your message. You are therefore aware and responsible for the fact that the information you include in your message will be received and read by POSIDONIE. In this respect, it is specified that POSIDONIE neither requires nor encourages its customers and users to communicate, in the context of these exchanges, so-called “sensitive” data or data exceeding the strict framework and the strict needs of our commercial relationship.
- When you subscribe to the POSIDONIE newsletter
In order to subscribe to the POSIDONIE newsletter, which allows you to receive information on our latest collections and tips, POSIDONIE collects and uses your e-mail address only. This processing is based on your consent to receive the POSIDONIE newsletter, which you give by subscribing to it.
You can withdraw this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter via the link included at the bottom of each newsletter.
- Who is responsible for this processing of personal data, and how can I contact him?
The person responsible for this processing is the company POSIDONIE, which publishes the website www.posidonie.io. The name and detailed contact details of POSIDONIE are available on the Legal Notice page of this website.
- With whom is the data shared?
The personal data collected and processed as set out in Article 2 above are used by the competent persons and departments within POSIDONIE for the commercial relationship and the management of the website.
They are also likely to be shared with our subcontractors and service providers such as our Paypal and Stripe payment service providers (in accordance with 2.3 above) or postal shipping services, to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described in article 2 above.
- For how long is the data kept?
The personal data collected and listed as set out in article 2 above are kept by POSIDONIE and its subcontractors for periods not exceeding what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described in this article 2. .
In particular, the data related to your orders and our commercial relationship are not kept for more than 5 years in the archive, this duration corresponding to the legally applicable limitation period.
Cookies designate small computer files deposited on the terminal (for example: computer, smartphone, tablet) of a user as part of his visit or his use of a website or an application. Their uses are varied, ranging from a simple technical function to allow or facilitate navigation to the collection of data relating to user preferences in order to offer personalized advertising.
These cookies are issued by Google. You can oppose the storage of these cookies on your terminal, as well as the reading of these cookies, by using the parameters of your navigation software. To do this, refer to the documentation for this software, at the following links: Mozilla Firefox ; Internet Explorer ; Google Chrome ; Opera ; Safari .
Please note: the posidonie.io website contains social network buttons allowing you, for example, to post content linked to this site on your own social network pages. The use of these social network buttons may lead to the implementation of personal data processing under the conditions provided by the publishers of these networks; POSIDONIE has no control over these conditions and invites you to refer in this regard to the conditions of use of these networks to find out more. It is recalled that the use of these buttons is obviously purely optional and voluntary for the user who wishes to use them.
- Your rights
Pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal data, you have the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise them by contacting POSIDONIE at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These rights being purely personal, and therefore can only be exercised by the person concerned, please attach to your request, in addition to the reasons for it, a copy of your identity document. This will not be kept longer than the time necessary to verify your identity.
- Permission to access
The user can have access to his personal data processed by POSIDONIE. In the event that it is requested to do so, POSIDONIE will provide the user with a copy of all their personal data as well as all the legally required information, namely:
- The categories of personal data collected and processed;
- The purposes of their processing;
- The categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been communicated or are likely to be communicated;
- The retention period of the personal data; and
- Information concerning the rights of the user with regard to his personal data.
- Right to portability
For those, among the treatments listed in article 2 above, whose legal basis is the consent of the user or their necessity for the execution of a contract, the user also has the right to the portability of his personal data.
This right differs from the right of access to personal data insofar as (i) it concerns only the data provided by the user to POSIDONIE and (ii) it makes it possible to obtain this data in a structured format and machine readable.
The right to the portability of the user's personal data also opens up the possibility that they may be transmitted to another data controller, at the user's choice, provided that this is technically possible.
- Right of rectification
The user can ask to correct his personal data if these prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete.
- Right to erasure
The user can request that his personal data be deleted in the following cases:
- if his personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or are processed;
- if the user has withdrawn his consent to the processing of his personal data, provided that his prior consent was the legal basis for their collection and processing and that there is no other legal basis justifying them;
- if the user has objected to the collection or processing of his personal data in accordance with article 7.5 below;
- the processing of the user's personal data is unlawful;
- the user's personal data must be deleted for POSIDONIE to comply with a legal obligation imposed on it; Where
- if the user was a minor at the time of the collection of his personal data. For this last case and provided that the user is a minor at the time of the request, the holders of the exercise of parental authority of the user can also formulate a request for deletion of his personal data to of POSIDONIA.
If the data concerned has been communicated to third parties, POSIDONIE will then inform these third parties of the user's request, as far as possible.
- Right of objection
Subject to a legitimate justification relating to the particularity of his situation, the user may object to any processing of his personal data when his personal data is processed on the basis of the need for this processing for the performance of a task in the public interest or the pursuit of the legitimate interest of POSIDONIE or a third party.
The user can also always oppose, without obligation of reason, the processing of his personal data when he intervenes for prospecting purposes.
- Right to restriction of processing
The user can request the limitation of the processing of his personal data in the following cases:
- in the event that he disputes the accuracy of his personal data, for the time necessary for POSIDONIE to verify it;
- if the processing of their personal data is unlawful and the user wishes to limit it rather than request their deletion;
- if the user wishes POSIDONIE to keep their personal data when they are necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of their legal rights; Where
- if the user has objected to the processing of their personal data, during the period during which POSIDONIE checks whether it has other overriding legitimate reasons for continuing their processing.
POSIDONIE will then stop processing the data concerned and will keep them for the appropriate period.
- Right to set guidelines for the fate of data after death
The user can provide POSIDONIE with instructions concerning the storage, erasure and communication of his personal data to be carried out after his death.
- Right to withdraw consent
For all processing, among those listed in article 2 above, having the consent of the user as its legal basis, the latter has the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without having to justify it to POSIDONIA.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Finally, the user has the right to lodge a complaint relating to the processing implemented by POSIDONIE with the competent supervisory authority.
For France, this supervisory authority is the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés. For more information on the latter and the means of contacting it, the user is invited to consult the site www.cnil.fr.