One Piece n°4 - Mediterranean Blue
The plunging neckline of the range.
- A sublime cleavage! Diving but not too much.
- A belt ensures a certain amount of support for the larger cups.
- Adjustable straps by a system of Italian knots. They can be attached in different ways: straight, crossed at the back or behind the neck.
- No iron or plastic (let's avoid micro-waste) to adjust the straps but knots. The bows are small and pleasant to wear. As far as adjustment is concerned, the iron eyelets slide very poorly on swimwear materials and tend to loosen the straps too quickly; on the contrary, the knots do not loosen when you are moving.
- The swimming costume is lined with our soft material (and in the same colour as the main fabric, which is also a novelty!)
To choose your size of One-piece, refer to your size of Bottom. For example, if you are a size 36 in panties, you should choose a size S in One-piece. The straps are adjustable and will fit your top.
This swimming costume fits true to size. If you are over 1m70 and not sure which size to choose, go up a size.
If you have any doubts or questions about the size, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chloe is 1m80, a C cup and wears a size M (38 in Bottom).
Maeva is 1m73 tall, wears an A cup and a size S (36 in Bottom).
Other morphologies are presented on the 4.0 in other colours.
Fabric & Care
Posidonia's objective is to use a fabric that contributes to cleaning the oceans and the environment, but also very elegant and comfortable to free women from any constraint of movement. An eco-responsible jersey is also a sustainable jersey, which is why I have chosen the highest range of European fabric made up of waste such as fishing nets and plastic bottles.
78% Recycled Polyamide. 22% Elastane.
UPF 50 (sun protection).
Bi-directional stretch (marries muscles & movements: great sensation)
Label: OEKO-TEX Standard 100.
🌞 UV protection SPF50
The sea and the salt do not alter your swimsuits if you rinse them with fresh water after each use. Let it dry flat or laid out on its own.
Hand wash your swimsuit. You can wash it in the washing machine at the end of your vacation, on a delicate cycle (max. 30 degrees), with a non-detergent detergent, without spinning or drying cycle.
The chlorine resistance index of our materials is very good. The colors, however, are more delicate.
UN AJUSTEMENT PARFAIT DU MAILLOT SUR LE CORP, TRES AGREABLE A PORTER .SEC COMME HUMIDE IL GARDE UNE BELLE COULEUR.