One Piece n°11 - Black Setaria
Elegance and seduction come together to create the one-piece 11. Our new nugget.
- The slightly plunging neckline. A yoke with eyelets sewn by hand, in our workshops, allows you to adjust the lace as you wish.
- The bare back ends in a V neckline at the lower back.
- Elastics are integrated into the straps for excellent support
- Perfect for the beach in mid-season, as in the evening, worn with a skirt or denim shorts.
- The cut has been designed to suit all cup sizes A, B, C, D
- The fabric is sculpting for absolute wrap and comfort when you move.
- The bottom is classic, not indented.
With this model, you will be comfortable in all circumstances: it is sculpting and sublimating!
To choose your one-piece size, refer to your bottom size. For example if you take 36 in panties, take S in one piece. The top is adjustable thanks to the laces and adapts to all cups up to E.
In case of doubts or questions about the size, do not hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucillia is 1m72 tall, has a B cup and wears a size 36 at the bottom, so an S in one piece.
Fabric & Care
Posidonia's objective is to use a fabric that contributes to cleaning the oceans and the environment, but also very elegant and comfortable to free women from any constraint of movement. An eco-responsible jersey is also a sustainable jersey, which is why I have chosen the highest range of European fabric made up of waste such as fishing nets and plastic bottles.
78% Recycled Polyamide. 22% Elastane.
UPF 50 (sun protection).
Bi-directional stretch (marries muscles & movements: great sensation)
Label: OEKO-TEX Standard 100.
🌞 UV protection SPF50
The sea and the salt do not alter your swimsuits if you rinse them with fresh water after each use. Let it dry flat or laid out on its own.
Hand wash your swimsuit. You can wash it in the washing machine at the end of your vacation, on a delicate cycle (max. 30 degrees), with a non-detergent detergent, without spinning or drying cycle.
The chlorine resistance index of our materials is very good. The colors, however, are more delicate.