TOP n°1.1 - Provençal green with polka dots
Please note: on this model, only headband 1.1, we have modified the closure: a very small lace for an adjustable back and maximum comfort.
The print and the color are created by Posidonie in our studios.
- Adjustable back. A plastic-free closure: no micro-waste possible.
- The ideal swimsuit for a beautiful tan just the way we like it.
- The straps can be worn crossed behind the neck or simply tied in the back. If you don't want them, just store them in your top in the foam pockets.
- Lined with the fairly thick main fabric, it is not transparent when wet.
- A space is provided for the foam that is supplied with the swimsuit: guaranteed push-up effect!
This top fits normally. Take your usual size according to the equivalences of your bra in the size guide .
Alison is 1m76 tall, has a C cup and wears a M.
Fabric & Care
Posidonia's objective is to use a fabric that contributes to cleaning the oceans and the environment, but also very elegant and comfortable to free women from any constraint of movement. An eco-responsible jersey is also a sustainable jersey, which is why I have chosen the highest range of European fabric made up of waste such as fishing nets and plastic bottles.
78% Recycled Polyamide. 22% Elastane.
UPF 50 (sun protection).
Bi-directional stretch (marries muscles & movements: great sensation)
Label: OEKO-TEX Standard 100.
🌞 UV protection SPF50
The sea and the salt do not alter your swimsuits if you rinse them with fresh water after each use. Let it dry flat or laid out on its own.
Hand wash your swimsuit. You can wash it in the washing machine at the end of your vacation, on a delicate cycle (max. 30 degrees), with a non-detergent detergent, without spinning or drying cycle.
The chlorine resistance index of our materials is very good. The colors, however, are more delicate.
J'ai suivi le guide des tailles et ai posé une question via le site web. J'ai reçu une réponse dans les 15 secondes. Bref, merci pour le service!